April 30, 2012

10 Abstract Decorative Free Vector Elements

A collection of abstract decorative vector elements which come in two scalable vector files to be loaded straight into your favourite vector editor. I hope these elements can be implemented into your projects and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

abstractdecorativevectorelementsbanner 10 Abstract Decorative Free Vector Elements

License Details

The vector set can be used within commercial and non-commercial design projects. The vector set CAN NOT be redistributed on any other website without permission from the Creative Nerds team.

DOWNLOAD

Preview :



abstractdecorativepreview 10 Abstract Decorative Free Vector Elements

1 comment:

  1. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for
    the long run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I want to recommend you some fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more things approximately it!
    My web page > Cheap Neopoints

    ReplyDelete