May 23, 2012

Anim8or

Anim8or is a 3D modeling and character animation program that I have written over the past couple of years, not as a commercial endeavor, but because I love 3D graphics, animation, and programming.  While it is far from a complete professional level application like 3DStudio MAX or Lightwave, I believe that it has enough capability to be of use to others.

Version v0.95 is now available.  Anim8or has come a long way since the first release called v0.1.  There are still may areas that need improvement, primarily the renderer, but it's getting close to what I had originally imagined as the magic v1.0.  I don't plan on stopping there, but it'll be a nice milestone along the way.

Theprevious version Anim8or, v0.95b dated February 6, 2007 is available here: 


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment